Commissioner Training Opportunities
Basic Unit Commissioner Training
Saturday, November 18, 2017
8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Maytag Scout Center
6123 Scout Trail
Des Moines Iowa
This training is for all Unit Commissioners who have not had training, a refresher for those who would like to learn more about some of the new concepts in Unit service, and for those who may be interested in serving Units. You will learn what a Commissioner is, what they do and how they do it.
Objectives for this course include:
• Understanding the four objectives of unit service
• Understanding the four-function concept of council and district operations
• Understanding the commissioner’s role in supporting units
• Understanding the primary tools available to commissioners.
Also the course will also include:
• The Unit Performance Guide Methodology
• The Unit Key 3
• The Unit Service Plan
• Commissioner Tools
To register, you will need to have an Individual/Family account in our new system, Tentaroo. When you Create a New Account, select Individual / Family from the Account Type dropdown then enter your information.
Basic Unit Commissioner Training 2017 November 18, 2017